The David Associates is seeking a seasoned property management professional to run operations of two East Hartford warehouse locations. The property manager will maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishing rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracting with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintaining building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Securing property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforcing occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Motivation for sales
- Meeting sales goals
- Territory management
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Internal communications
- Communication processes
Thank you for taking the time to review this opportunity with The David Associates. Should you be interested in fulfilling the responsibilities listed above, please email us your resume with the job title in the subject line.
We looking forward to reviewing your application and will respond at our earliest convenience!